torson bars hitting floor board

every bum i go over it sounds like something is hitting the floorboard, i
found out that the torson bars that go from the front towards the back of
the car, and the bars hook to a piece of metal, thats free for movment,  the
pice is at the end of the torson bars, and when you hit a bump this how pice
moves up and down, and it moves up far enough to hit the metal abouve it,
this noise was not here before, how do I go about fixing this sound?

Kevin 71 IMPERAIL