one question please

Why not simply fabricate the bracket you need?  Some scrap stock and some
bolts - at worst, a weld.

Another trick I've learnt is that if you need an alternator or generator
bracket, trot on down to your local rebuilder.  They've always got a stack
of take-offs (sometimes people send in cores with the brackets attached) and
they end up in a big pile.  They'll let you have your pick for free.  If you
don't find exactly what you need, you'll find something close enough to
modify.

John