Hypothetical Vs. Actual Values(Was 55 Imperial not

Hypothetical Vs. Actual Values(Was 55 Imperial not

I  agree with crownking 62's statement.My experience is similar,except I do tend to have a more sentimental approach to my cars.But it is very true,the days of the kinds of minds and men he is referring to seem to be fading,except for the legacy they have left us -in grand old buildings,and the fine automobiles such as our Imperials-when things were made to LAST-and be passed from generation to generation.This is why,I feel,it is important for us to keep our cars ON THE ROAD for as long as we can,to give others the opportunity to see,maybe even ride in or DRIVE, an incomparable Imperial.