Choke for AVS carburetors

I see what you are talking about as the Holley uses that system. It would be
too good to be true if the AVS choke works off the same well with no mods.
Will soon find out.

R. Giesbrecht

I don't know about the 72 intake manifolds, but if they are the same as the
earlier cars with AVS carburetors, you'll find a well on the passenger side
of the car which receives a BI-metallic coil spring, connected by a clip-on
link up to the choke mechanism on the side of the carburetor, connecting
near the choke pull off rod.  You'd best see a car with one fitted to use
for a guide - but if you find a donor car with an AVS, I'm sure you'll see
how to hook it up.

R. Giesbrecht

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf