Was Glass for a 56 Imperial/now 60 glass

Was Glass for a 56 Imperial/now 60 glass

Was Solex glass still around for the 60 model year?.
Though I am sure it isn't Solex , my 67 has what seems to be a slight
greenish tint on  its glass

 Clay Smith 67 Crown Coupe
                     60 Custom

Anthony;
If I were you I would go with the Solex green tinted glass as most 1950's
Imperials seem to have come with it as standard. To make sure have a good
look at the rear window and side glass, if they have a greenish tint then
you have Solex glass and the windshield will be the same. Usually they will
also have an etched label in the bottom corner that says what type of glass
it is, who made it, and a model number.