1968 Crown Coupe on Ebay

Everyone-

Just came across a '68 Crown Coupe on eBay that you might have missed.  It's
listed under a totally wrong category so might not have shown up on your
radar screen yet.

The Crown is located somewhere in Los Angeles.  Looks like it might be Frost
Green Metallic (hard to tell from the picture)with a white canopy top and
white interior.  Information provided in the listing is vague, but she looks
pretty good from the photo.

I've been lusting after adding a '68 coupe to the fleet so I'd normally be
all over this one like drool on a baby.  Unfortunately, like someone else
has recently said, the garage is full and the wallet is empty.

Opening bid is $3,500 with no reserve.  No bids yet, which may be because of
the listing category.

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1599&item=932440376&r
d=1