392 generator bracket

Doug,

Finding a "spare" bracket will be very difficult, I fear.  Have you tried
Wildcat, out of Portland, Oregon?

http://www.wildcatmopars.com/

I looked at mine yesterday thinking of your plight.  I conclude it would be
a very simple item to make yourself if you have even the most minimal metal
working skills.  I don't, but I'll bet quite a few folks at the museum would
consider it a simple enough task to make one.  I will see what I can get
done, if you like.  It is a simple bar with two angles to move the original
plain an inch or two, with holes at either end, one of which is elongated to
allow for adjustments.

Any metal shop near you could make one, I dare say, with a reasonable guess
as to it's dimensions.

Never throw anything away that came off your Imperial.  You can always use
broken or worn out pieces as reference in the future.  I dare say the loss
of your bracket was an unfortunate mistake, so you will need to create an
Imperial parts area somewhere so that no matter if you can no longer
remember what it is, or was, you , the parts can be safe should
circumstances enforce an emergency memory jog.

Hugh