Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2002 7:17 AM
Subject: Re: IML:Seasons Greetings

To Everyone on the IML.

I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year, or simply Happy Holidays.   I also want to thank those of you who have been such a great to me and Big Red this past year.   I would love to know if Santa left an Imperial under any tree this year?

Here's wishing all of you out there in Imperial land a year of good health and good fortune.    John Giove and Big Red the '61 finned wonder