Sagging door

Hello Everyone,

I recently purchased a '61 Imperial LeBaron and am trying to align the
driver's door.  It is sagging and doesn't shut completely.  I've tried
adjusting it as described in the shop manual and no luck yet.   The
rubber all around the door is good.   There is some play in both lower
and upper hinges.   Are these hinges shot? Anyone have any tips?
thanks, Nick Nichols