one piece at a time chrysler counter part

one piece at a time chrysler counter part

since I got some flak about the Jonny cash song - heres what Mike seely has
to say>>>>>>>>

from Mike Seely

And according to legend, there is an Imperial counterpart to this story...
...I forget the engineer's name, but he went on to become a member of the
Ramchargers drag race team. Anyway, when he was looking for a job at
Chrysler,
he had an interview that really went well while he was still in school. The
man he talked to was extremely helpful and gave him a lot of good info. When
the new graduate started at Chrysler, his first act was to try to hook up
with
his mentor. To his surprise, not only was his mentor not only no longer
there,
but nobody wanted to talk about him. Some months later he discovered that
his
mentor had been fired for building am Imperial Johnny Cash-style in his
garage...