From: ChiPieAlandPaula@xxxxxxx
Subject: IML: A little Knowledge
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 03:22:21 EST

Hi Everyone,
  Just a quick note to revisit something I have previously mentioned. As
members, we must remember that a person's interest in Imperials and The
Chrysler Corporation may start at specific point in time. Of course, for the
knowlegable, "The Three Musketeers" of  1930's Chrysler engineering dept.
actually did the first aerodynamic work for the company. But remember, that
the "watch word" of the 1930's was aerodynamics. Hupp, Citroen, Auto
Union(Audi) and even Ford all fielded "aero" designs. How can we forget GM's
car for The Century Of progress?  You see, Aero is nothing new. But,
everyone
may not have this knowledge. So - instead of insinuating that others are
less
knowlegable - why not share this info? After all  -aren't we all in this
group to share?

                                                                   Allan
From
Billings, Montana