1961 Shriner Imperial ?

The '61 Shriner convertible of my friend R.L Brezout has # 9214 102299.
Body code: 925. Trim code 958 (russet), paint code WW1 (alaskan white).
The dealer was Briley motor (Omaha, Nebraska). Special order (SO) code
is 0902 8517 (you'll find these infos on the data plate of the car). The
car has also bench seat, A/C, etc.. If you've a serial number around
102299 and same codes as above your car is a "shriner". All (22) '61
Shriner's were delivered to Briley Motor. To have a proof you must
contact (as my friend did) the Chrysler Historical.
Pics of '61 Shriner's car at http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/61shriner-US.htm

--

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F
Imperial 57 Crown convertible

IMPORTANT: les messages "nouveau document microsoft word" contenant un "ver" ne
proviennent pas de cette adresse mais d'un "usurpateur" (spoofing)...
BEWARE: we never send messages "nouveau document microsoft word" with worm
attached file ! Someone usurpates our identity (spoofing). Delete immediatly !

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f

- Cadillac " Standard of Excellence " : http://www.ifrance.com/accf-cad

- SportsCars : http://www.ifrance.com/accf-sprtcar