HEMI belts

These belts are a common item and should be available at any quality auto parts store, such as NAPA, etc..............Bill B.

Hmm...

What they should be and what they are ain't the same regrettably.  You can get the shorter belts easily enough, its the longer ones I could not find before, and that was when I had to take with me to the store to compare.  And, don't forget, as far as NAPA is concerned, the 392 does not exist.  It is not on their data base.  It is, however, on Autozone's.

A hunting I shall go.

Sigh.

Hugh