Subject: Re: IML: An Imperial Announcement

I HAVE A 1964 CROWN IMPERIAL.REBUILT ORIGINAL 383 ENGINE,REBUILT 700
TORQUE
FLIGHT TRANS.NEW PAINT JOB,OFF WHITE WITH WHITE INTERIOR BURGANDY
CARPET,ALL
POWER,WINDOWS,DOORS,ANT,SEATS,NEW SHOCKS,TIRES,NEW EXHAUST DUAL,DUAL
A/C/HEAT,NEW MASTER CYLINDER,BRAKE BOOSTER. ONLY 5,000 MILES ON NEW
ENGINE.WILL SALE OR TRADE FOR A NICE CONVERTIBLE OR MUCLE CAR. I'M
ASKING
$12,500.00 RIGHT NOW.

           You could buy 3 and 1/2 Imperials of that year for that price.
They would all be running, and think of the spare parts you would have!!!