Sounds of Imps

Elijah wrote:
===============
I also think this might be a fun idea to pursue --
good suggestion, Dan!  :o)

I agree with Mark that it should NOT be an automatic
kind of thing that comes up when you go to a year by
year page.  I HATE sites that have "built in" sound
files that I don't want to hear.  LOL!
==============

I guess you guys are right, I really don't like web sites that bombard
you with animations or sounds when they open.  (What was I thinking??
-DUH)

There is a site on the web (I don't remember the link.) that has sounds
of different cars starting up and running.  One sound I downloaded is a
440 with dual exhausts, recorded in stereo, from right behind the car.
COOOOL sound.

You wouldn't need any video, just the audio.

Me  again . . . .  . sitting here watching the snow fall.  Looks like a
white Christmas for sure (yeah!!).  It's tough to get into the Christmas
mood without snow (for me).

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY  USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx