The golden Age Of Imperial Ownership

One thing I have in favor of the newer cars is a
working fuel injection system. A properly designed
fuel injection system I find to be easier to keep up
and control then a carb setup.

But maybe I see that side of things differently
because its easier for me to see things electronically
then mechanically.