IT'S OFFICIAL!! 60 Crown Sedan!!

Congratulations on you new Imperial! I'm sure you love her just like the rest of us love ours. It is a long road getting it just like you want it, but one that is filled with excitement. Little by little it will get better and better, and one day you will find yourself driving the most beautiful cars in the world. I had mine out today, and it hasn't been washed in several weeks except by our recent downpour of rain, and I was still getting thumbs up from other drivers, and even from some 3 or 4 year old children! This was particularly gratifying, knowing this generation will be the ones who decide the fate of our Imperials!
Bill '59 Crown