IT'S OFFICIAL!! 60 Crown Sedan!!

Congrats Chris, I know just how you feel, only I don't have big fins!  I'm
sure you'll get many compliments as I do and enjoy every moment of it.  I
think I'm as pleased with my Imperial purchase as I ever was with any of my
other automobiles previously owned.  And, there have been a few!  Best of
luck with your new Imperial!
David Frye
55 Coupe