Why GM anything

Don't let the purists get to you Larry. You haven't done anything wrong.
You're doing exactly what Imperialists should do, keep an Imperial on the
road. Why wait a month for a rebuild, or risk poor performance when you can
keep your Imperial running safely and inexpensively. Some of our members have
forgotten that everyone doesn't have a "king's ransom" to pay for the correct
parts or keep a car sitting for a month waiting for someone to rebuild your
originals. As far as I'm concerned, you are keeping an Imperial on the road,
and that's good enough for me.

          Doug
          58 Crown coupe