Lights flicker with turn signals (was: Peggy Sue's +/- situation)

Lights flicker with turn signals (was: Peggy Sue's +/- situation)

I would like to add that the flickering ammeter gage is my favorite way  of
knowing that the brake lights are working on my 67.
                                 Clay Smith
                                67 Crown Coupe
                                60 Custom

Dick Benjamin wrote:

If the flickering bothers you, by all means change to the newer regulator.
Your ammeter will still follow the changing current drain, as indeed it is
designed to do (I mean it will still twitch in time with the blinker).

I kind of like it, in fact in daylight it is the only way I can tell if the
blinkers are operating (looking at the ammeter), because I am color blind
and can't see the fender top indicators in daylight.