young enthusiast

Well said Chris
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 9:00 AM
Subject: IML: young enthusiast

I don't know if this will help restore your confidence in old Mopar interest, but I'm 31 years old and have a 58 Plymouth and today, I am purchasing a 60 Crown Imperial.  Maybe I'm just different, but I absolutely refuse to buy a new car because of my great love for the Chrysler V8, rear-wheel drive classic cars.   You can rest-assured that I'm going to do my part in keeping interest in Imperials and all old Mopars as best as I can.

Chris
60 Crown Sedan