From: kenyon wills <imperialist60@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, December 15, 2002 2:29 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 60 roof inserts

I have a set that can be used as templates or even damaged in the process
if you're willing to send a new set in exchange.  The condition here would
be that you're positive that you can do it and will follow through on the
project.  I don't feel like tearing mine out and shipping them unless its
a sure-thing.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area