Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 2:07 PM
Subject: IML: to the person(s) who runs the IML site..

hello my name is ben,

      To whom it may concern i have the black t-shirts with white letters and the site name on the back of the shirt.  im sorry to say that no one has ordered t-shirts since the carlisle show a couple of mounths ago.. so i regret to say due to lack of intrest i have to ask you to take off the page of my shirts i made up.. please email me back if you recieve this or if you have any questions. again im sorry.

Ben