CARS FOR SALE

In Michigan

There is a 1991 imp for sale at Moross & Kelly auto. It is parked outside of the shop. I wrote down the wrong phone number from the car but if you call Moross & Kellly auto, they will be able to help you. they are listed with information. I can not vouch for the condition of this vehicle. I do not know who the owner is but I think they were asking $2,000.

I am selling my 1990 Imp. If you are interested in this vehicle please reply to the email address listed above. If the message bounces back to you, reply to msijg@xxxxxxxxxxxx or msijg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

Have a great day all

Change is neither good, nor bad, but inevitable!

Do you Yahoo!?