64 Imperial Body Parts

For all of your Imperial parts and restoration needs,
please check our vendors section of the club website:

http://www.imperialclub.com/TipsAndResources/index.htm

http://www.imperialclub.com/TipsAndResources/PartsSources/Vendors/index.htm

I'm a fan of Lowell Howe, but there are quite a few other,
really reputable and scrupulous vendors there, and there
may be someone in closer proximity to you.  Shane of
Nebraska is in the classified section and might also help.
I do suggest shopping for price and condition.

Make certain that you understand the various
return/exchange policies, as this can come to be important
later on if things don't go according to plan.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area