Anniston Meet this weekend

I will be bringing my '71 2 dr., which is being painted as I write this by Tom
Nichols in B'ham.  I saw the prep job Tom did on my car and if the paint is as
good as the prep it's going to look great!  I'm very excited about it.

(This is the gold LeBaron I bought from George Merrick, another member of the
IML in Oregon.  It was a great car, but the paint was fading and 3 years in
Florida just about killed it.)

I'm partial to the 69s and 67s, so I can't wait to see Ed Noble's 69 and Pete
Morgan's 67 convertible.

Is that Gregg Wagner "the Waginator" with a new car (a 73)?  Can't wait to see
that, either!  And of course Don's beautiful blue Packard-- even the Caddy and
the Studebaker!

I have located a 16mm projector so somebody better bring some popcorn Sat.
night-- it's old movie time!

Mark M