16mm projector / Anniston meet

I was wondering if anyone attending the Anniston meet has access to a
16mm projector they could bring?  It would be nice if it had sound
capability, but not necessarily.  I need 2 reels as well.

I have a TV commercial produced in 1968 showing the new Chryslers and
would like to show it.

Thanks, Mark M