67 LeBaron Sales brochure

I'm right near DC, in MD actually.  What dealer is it,
I could stop by and pick it up myself.  I have a
feeling it might be the "standard" Imperial brochure,
which I already have, but if its unique or rare, I'd
definitely be interested...I'd also scan it and submit
it to the webmaster for the '67 Page- Tim Klein, if
I'm not mistaken.

> --- johan C wildhagen <johancwildhagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > A parts guy at a Chrysler dealer in M.D. has a
> sales
> > brochure in good
> > condition (great color and large) he'd like to
> find a
> > home for. If you are
> > interested contact me and Ill give you his number.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

"Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God."
  --Kurt Vonnegut, "Cat's Cradle"