1967 Imperial refubish project, chapter 2

1967 Imperial refubish project, chapter 2

I posted this yesterday, but it apparently offended the gods of e-mail, as
it hasn't shown up on the IML site.  I may have inadvertently used a
verbotten word - if so, someone tell my what it was and I'll try again.

>From yesterday's message, then:

For those who are interested, I've posted the next part of the engine
refurbish story at my web site.  Click on:

http://users.sdccu.net/dickb/1967%20imperial%20chapter%202.doc

I've forgotten who took care of getting the previous section of this story
posted on the IML site, but I assume that will happen again here, for those
who have trouble opening "Word" documents.

Thanks for your interest.

Dick Benjamin

Dick Benjamin