62 413 harmonic balancer help

Jeff,

The harmonic balancer is NOT matched to your engine.  It is balanced
separately and just driven on and bolted fast.  My 1965 parts book shows
that the same part # is used for all 361, 383, 413, and 426W engines.
Plus the number shows that the part is old (even in 65).  You should
have no trouble replacing your balancer with a used part.
Pete in PA
loves 62 LeBarons