Cool Imperial Website with lots of info

We've seen a bunch of new members join up, and one of the
first things off of everyone's keyboard when they join our
club is:  "Where do I get parts for my car?"

Even if you're an experienced IML member, you've probably
been to some of these, but have you seen all that there is
in all four?  Take a peek, and remember to look at where it
is at the top of the "page link list" when you get there.

It's worth the mouse-click (Trust me!):

http://www.imperialclub.com/TipsAndResources/ComponentParts/index.htm

http://www.imperialclub.com/TipsAndResources/PartsSources/index.htm

http://www.imperialclub.com/TipsAndResources/PartsSources/Vendors/UsedParts/index.htm

>>AND<<

http://www.imperialclub.com/Search/index.htm

----

All of these except the last one are at
www.imperialclub.com under "Parts" (last one is under
"Archive Search") and these are a great place to fish for
that challenge/opportunity that you just ran into.

There are lots of other really convenient things in the
site, so please take a moment soon poke around a little.
The webmonsters have worked hard to compile this
information, but not everyone knows how much is there until
they sit down and take a mouse-tour.

Knowledge is power!

-Imperialist60
Online Imperial Club Member Information Bureau,
Component Parts Source Location Department