From: "Jim Gathmann" <jim_gathmann@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2002 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Musical Seats-90

Some new yorker's did get the power seats. Had to- as
even some k-cars got them (and if the base Mopar had
them.....).

One idea may be to look around for power seats like
the ones you want- don't have to be the same color, as
you could aways paint them. Companies offer paint for
interior vynal and cloth, and I've heard to works...

One other idea may be to get seat covers which match
the rear seats for your existing seats.

Have you tried JC Whitney to see what seat covers they
may have?