Imperial literature for sale

Hi all,

I have the address of a guy I met at a car show a long time ago, who sells literature and models.  I haven't heard from him in a long time.  I've been gonna post his address but wasn't sure he was still in business.

Well, he just sent me his latest list, and it turns out that he is now on the Internet as well as sending occasional lists.

This is the guy that I bought some of the Imperial brochures from that I scanned in for the 80s pages.  (I still have the 82 one to do.)

His address is:

John Hambrock's
Auto Literature & Collectibles
PO Box 99
Grapevine, Texas, 76099   USA

Phone/Fax:  (817) 318-0587
e-mail   carnut2@xxxxxxxxxx
website  carnut2.com

His current listing for Imperials (listed separately by the way) has 5 items and includes the 1981 "Fashion Looks" brochure that is on the 80s page.

I have always been satisfied with John's items, and you can return them if you want.

Dan Wing
Imp1983@xxxxxxx

Marcy, NY, USA
83, beige, leather,