AC 4 NYB

There is NO problem getting most this stuff.  Call a
"REAL" Automotive AC supply store, the yellow pages
might mention '4 seasons' as a brand.  You can get the
drier, expansion valves, compressors, etc.  Don't know
if the condenser is still available.  The AC supply
store will know who would carry it or know where to
get it.  In my town, the best place turns out to be a
radiator shop.  The hoses can be made at any parts
store that makes hydralic hoses.  Again, ask the AC
store.  I had complete new hoses made for the 73 at a
cost of about a hundred bucks.  They will need the old
hose to use the muffler.

By the way, the radiator shop may be able to fix the
condenser.  My Evaporator was plugged.  The shop put
it in the aluminum radiator hot tank, cleaned it out,
then flushed it with AC flush.  Think it was 50 bucks.
 Unit works great now.

Kerryp

Kerry.