Car for Jim Poltrock

I've seen this car!  On my way back from Rockford with
the 50 Crown on the trailer, my uncle and I stopped
here to look around.  They have a TON of stuff.
Unfortunately they charge admission to look at the
cars.  I was not in the mood to pay to look at what
were mostly shiny (or not) Chebbies and Pherds. Most
their stuff looks to be badly overpriced.  This
particular car was sitting by the road (inside the
fence).  It did not look as nice as it does in this
photo, mainly because it was very dirty.  Did not
appear to have been moved in some time.  Think a tire
as flat.

Kerryp