Please Welcome Marco Stoehr

New Subscriber(s): Marco Stoehr
Email Address is: marco.stoehr@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Germany, Europe

Car(s) owned: I'm about to buy a 1956 Chrysler Imperial 2-door HT, Condition
3-4

Self-Introduction: Hello,
I'm form Germany and I'm really sorry about my bad english. I hope it's
enough for the IML so I can share any information with you.
I'm 28 years old and really interested in all american cars. Since I'm
looking for one to buy I've seen a lot of nice cars of the 50s and 60s.
Especially all Mopars.
4 weeks ago a friend told me about an 56 Imperial he had to sell. So i
receive a picture and it happens. I've never seen such a nice car and I fell
in love with those tail-lights !!!!
The more I try to find some information about this car in the whole www the
more I loved it.
I'm about to build a german website about the 56 Imperial and I#m thankful
for any help I can get. I'm also looking for 56 Imperial owners so please
fell free to contact me.