red '68 vert spotted!

This past Friday, while driving in southern NJ, I
exitted 295N and happened to merge onto route 30 east
(heading towards Berlin, NJ) right behind an auto
transport carrying one very beautiful '68 convertible.
 Either the car or the transport had NY plates on
it...'E' something '38T' or something like that.

The car was gorgeous.  I purposely followed the
transport until I could pass it slowly and take in the
car.  Deep, shiney red, white top, nice shiney chrome.
 The owner must be very proud.  Anyone on this list?

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

"Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God."
  --Kurt Vonnegut, "Cat's Cradle"