Crown on I-75 near Lima

To Mark and the list:
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for the kind words, Mark !  Yes, around 5 pm on
Saturday, you had the distinct pleasure of seeing my 1964 Crown Coupe on
southbound I-75 in the area of Lima, Ohio.  It is only too bad that you
didn't honk, waive, or otherwise get my attention, Mark.  I would have
welcomed stopping (even on the interstate) to speak with a fellow iml'er;
membership in "iml," WPC, and NCPC.  I was an invited guest of the A-C-D
Museum for their 50th anniversary; therefore, the big lite blue Crown was
one 50 mopars to be selected to participate in their "Parade of Classics"
thru Auburn at noon on Saturday.  However, due to the doubled number of
Auburns, Cords, and Dusenbergs that showed up for the Labor Day Weekend,
there was no room for us to be on static display around the square in
downtown Auburn let alone at the Museum!  [That was supposed to be a part of
the "50 Chrysler's invited for the PARADE OF CLASSICS.]   The car is not a
garage queen, nor a trailer queen; I drive the car...   [Did you really
believe that "Eagle 6-4" was /is that fine?  WOW!  Thank you.]  When you saw
me, I was likely "slow cruisin" about 55/60 mph, with the FM & reverberator
blaring, and the factory air conditioning keeping me cool.  Again, Mark, a
healthy "thanks" for recognizing the 64 coupe out there on the hiways &
byways of America over Labor Day Weekend.  Heck, if we buy 'em, we gotta
drive 'em!  As you were there in Auburn, too, you know how crowded that
whole area was from Thursday thru Sunday.  By the way, Mark, where do you
live that you were also in the Lima area?  Please advise, if you will
(maybe@xxxxxxxxxx).   Later, folks,   ne