One of a kind 1955 Imperial Convertible

I just received the August 2002 issue of WPC News of the WPC Club.

The entire issue is devoted to the story of a 1955 Imperial Convertible built for K. T. Keller at his request.  The story contains
details of the original car build and its subsequent restoration that was completed December 31,1999. There are many pictures,
history and text.

As a new member ,I don't know if this is old news to you or not.

I don't know if this is of any interest to the Club. I don't have the equipment to scan the article(Copyright??)

I gather a number of you belong to the WPC.

It is Volume 33, Number 12. Issues may be purchased from the WPC for a small amount($5.00?).
Their website is:

Look under "Listing of WPC News" for order form if you are interested. Web page says thru "current issue", Vol. 33
Number 5. Apparently has not been updated? Also lists many back issues on Imperials etc.

He said further not.

JD