Powerbrakes....

Ok guys, I've stumbled into a powerbrakes question...

With powerbrakes, you have the brake booster, which on
the 3.3 models, sits in the drum which the master
brake cylinder bolts onto.

The booster uses the vaccum from the intake manifold
to have neg pressure on a diaphram. When you press on
the brake, one end opens up and sees 1 atmosphere, and
the resulting unbalance is used to "boost" the brake
pedal's effects on the brake system.

So then, on a car which sees boost (aka turbo or
supercharger set up...), what's changed to keep this
type of setup working?

Note to Brad (from the iml list...), this is why you
could drive w/out the brake booster: doesn't do much
unless you slam on the brakes or hit the brakes quickly.