80s Imperials For Sale

I just ran across these ads.  If you are interested, please contact the
seller.  The cars are apparently located in the Edmonton, Alberta area.

 81 Chrysler Imperial , 2dr, loaded, 318, 170,000km, $950 obo.  Tel:
780-477-5404

 82 Chrysler Imperial, loaded, sunroof, TA radials, many performance parts,
$2000 obo, aft 6PM.  Tel: 780-440-9344

83 Chrysler Imperials, 2, 1easy to restore, 1parts car, 318 CI injected
motor, glass good, eng gd, $1000 both obo.  Tel: 780-942-2899