Sent: Monday, September 02, 2002 4:09 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: engine and other decals

Go to Jim Osborne's web site, which I believe is
www.osborn-reproductions.com  ( I know someone will catch a typo on that I
am sure ) and you will find probably any decal for not just under the hood
but for the rest of your Imperial also.  Not to take away from the fine work
that Gary Goers does, or from the guys who are at the car shows, but you can
get the stuff directly this way, and you will be surprised at how
inexpensive they are.  And no, I dont work for them either :)   I got a full
set of all the various decals and such for my car several years ago, I may
have spent 40 bucks for them .

Thanks all, take care

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe