Hub-Cap and wheel place

Hi all,

I have a business card from Hub-Caps Wheels and Tires in PA, where I got my turbine wheel covers.

I forgot that I had grabbed a card and I just found it.  The address is below:

Hub-Caps Wheels & Tires
600 Enola Road
Enola, PA  17025
Phone:  (717) 732-7809

It says complete line, new and used.  Believe me.  He has a LOT of wheels and wheel covers.  A couple thousand I would guess.

BTW, for all of you railroad fans, his shop is right across the street from the famous Enola Yard.  It is the largest train yard/shop I have seen.  I would guess there are a hundred or more locomotives there at any one time.

Dan Wing
Imp1983@xxxxxxx

Marcy, NY, USA
83, beige, leather,