Alternate 67 sedan window rubber source

The gasket that I bought from the sometimes freindly people
at Andy Bernbaum was a strip, not a circle.  Thus it came
from an extrusion, not a mold, I think.  It seems to me
that they probably have a long spool and measurements for
each type of car?  Perhaps a call to them to confirm my
suspicions?

They might be able to give you the circumference that you
need at the expense of a seamless piece or you could buy
two and fill the seams?  I think that they employ similar
things with their door-window seals.  They do not look
identical to my car's, will work, and were listed in the
catalog as specific (I think not).

It seems logical to carry a catch-all piece that fits many
cars that can be trimmed.

Last resort:  Get 2 smaller HT rubbers and cut em up to
make a larger one?

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area