1967 Imperial convertible on E- Bay

Hi list
Friends of mine who live in Seattle and know the car Emailed me about the Imperial on E-Bay #1854741529 . They said the car is over- priced and not as good as it looks in the picture. It  has been touched up over small dents and would need body work and a complete paint job as well as a new top. Before going on E-bay the car was available for under $5000.( So BUYER BEWARE!!! )
Tony
Delta B.C.
Canada