The road to AL

Hi Matt,  Not sure what your question is but the
Anniston gathering is of general interest to the list
so I'll keep it on line.  The best way I've found to
caculate mileage is to go to mapquest and enter the
starting and ending cities.

I live just south of the tennessee line a few miles
east of I65 between Nashville and Memphis.  I tend to
go down US 432/231 from Huntsville directly to
Anniston but there are a lot of stop lights and some
traffic.

A lot of folks just go down to Birmingham and take I20
to Anniston.

Where are you coming from and what time are you
planning on coming through.  We will be leaving
Huntsville about noon on friday and you are welcome to
a shop tour and to caravan with us if you choose the
Nashville route.

Kerryp
--- Matt Hopkins <mhoppy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am considering going to the meet in Alabama and
> have a question for those on the list that are
> familiar with travel from Memphis or Nashville to
> the meeting site.  I know how long and the distance
> from me to each of these cities but want to know the
> miles and time from each to Anniston.   According to
> my calculations it would be 35 miles farther for me
> to go through Memphis.  Please reply on or off list
> as you think it may benefit the group.

=====
Kerryp

50 Crown Limo, 57 sports roadster, 61(s) GeeA project, 64, 68 Convertible
73 LeBaron for sale
http://dte.net/57imperial