Upcoming San Antonio events

There are three events I'd like to share with you folks fortunate enough to
be in Texas.

SAN ANTONIO MOPAR CLUB SHOW, on Saturday September 28th.

Last year we had a good showing of Imperials.  Two of them won first prize
in their class.  We had folks from Dallas, Austin and Houston as well as the
more local folks.  Not everyone brought their Imperial, but we managed to
have quite a substantial IML gathering.  For more details go to:

http://www.moparmuscleclub-sa.org/flyer.jpg

http://www.moparmuscleclub-sa.org/moparflyerback.jpg

FALL "SCENIC HILLS" CRUISE,   Saturday October 19.

This is a cruise organized by the Alamo Area Council of Governments to
encourage tourism in the smaller towns to the north of San Antonio.  About
30 clubs take part, each following its own route.  The MOPAR contingent will
be leaving from San Antonio and going to Boerne, Camp Verde, Comfort and
Waring, among other places.  Each town sets out hospitality of one kind or
another.  Its a great day out and there is no entry fee.

E-mail me for more information.

hugtrees@xxxxxxxx

LOST MAPLES / FALL FOLIAGE TOUR, November 2

This is a cruise I personally organize.  This year - it will be the third
such event - we will begin at the Museum.  By museum, I mean the TEXAS
TRANSPORTATION MUSEUM, in San Antonio, of which I am currently board
chairman.  After hanging out there a while, and maybe having a train ride,
we'll set out for Lost Maples state park along the tiniest, windiest roads I
can find.  Those of you who went last year will know what I mean.  Again,
there is no fee for participating.  For the northerners who might think
November is a little late for cruising and seeing fall foliage - eat your
hearts out!

E-mail me for more information.

hugtrees@xxxxxxxx

Hugh Hemphill