Please Welcome a new member Eric Skowron '58

Please Welcome a new member Eric Skowron '58

In a message dated 8/26/2002 7:40:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time, kansas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

New Subscriber(s): Eric Skowron
Email Address is: eskowron@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Loveland, Colorado

Car(s) owned: 1958 Imperial convertible, Black with red interior and white
top

Hi Eric, I bought my 58 Convert. In Feb 2000. Most expensive car I've yet purchased. Been doing thing to it and with it ever since. Like your self, I still need some  items, like top switch, antenna, chrome clips, etc., etc. It's one of 4 cars I'm working on at the moment, and need to sell off two cars at least, to be able to finish this one. Oh well, remember when I didn't have any cars.
   Welcome, and hope you get as much out of these fine club members as I do. Great car, my dream car also, was 21 when I got out of the AF and saw it in a show room in Ohio, wanted one ever since. Good hunting for the parts.
           Denis, Redwood City, Ca.