Please Welcome Keith and Janie Buckner '68

Please Welcome Keith and Janie Buckner '68

New Subscriber(s): Keith and Janie Buckner
Email Address is: keithandjanie@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Middle Tennessee

Car(s) owned: 1968 Crown Convertible (Graphic Red with black leather
interior black top)

Self-Introduction:            I am a lifelong Chrysler and Dodge owner and
fan.  My wife and I currently own 5 Chrysler products.  We bought our
Imperial in 1998, and we thoroughly enjoy what I consider one of the finest
automobiles ever built. Our car came from Hollywood, Ca. I've heard tales
about who owned the car, but I need help in the research of the paperwork
that I have in my possession. I have old registration slips  from
California.                                               We belong to the
local club in our area; "Lawrence County Classic Car Club".  We enjoy the
Cruise-ins, parades, and "ridin' 'round with the top down!"  We also enjoy
meeting people who love old cars!