NEW MEMBER PROBLEM - Clint

--- GetBadService@xxxxxxx wrote:
 I am getting two of every one of this lists emails.
> I sent a notice of this to your webmaster and I got a
> form letter reply.
> Was I supposed to send the problem here, as the form
> letter suggests???

Clint,

Your message reached the proper place the first time.  Any
needs in the future, please see the links at the bottom of
all IML messages for help.  The entire List isn't the place
to go.

Please reread the message that I sent out (that you replied
to here), as it dealt specifically with sending replies to
ONLY one person, not to the whole list.  The rest of the
Imperial Mailing List can't help on this one, but were
obliged to read about it (that's a no-no, but you're new,
so let's move on).  I am including the List on this cc' so
that they know that it didn't just disappear off of radar.

This club and List is run by volunteers, and we don't
always get to things as quickly as a bonafide, for-profit
company might, but I promise that someone will get right on
it.  I don't deal with this area but will connect you with
those that do.  Please email me >>privately, off list<< if
this is still an issue in 24 hours.

-Kenyon

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area